DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dire Wolf as Sidekick

Hi all

I am new to FGU and am using it as DM for the first time.

I would like to add a Dire Wolf as a sidekick for one of the players. If anyone knows how to do this I would appreciate some guidance.

I started by trying to drag the Dire Wolf from the NPC window to the Character Selection window however nothing happen.

Then, I tried creating a "Dire Wolf" as a Race, so I could use the Character Wizard to then create it. However am struggling to get that to work ie cannot drag from NPC to Races window. However my Races menu does include some monsters as Races eg Bugbear and Triton, which I can only guess are there because I have connected to another DM who has managed to do it.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thank you

See this video here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...176#post387176

Not mentioned in the video since it was made a while ago is that in Unity in order to allow the player to move the NPC you'll need to switch on the Party vision option
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you. Exactly what I needed.

Also note that an extension was made so you can actually control the NPC without having to change the party vision.

Friend Zone

Just read the description. Looks like what I need. Thank you. I haven’t used an extension but seems straightforward.

Thread Information