5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Fantastic Tails - New RPG looking for developer

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce the launch of a new roleplaying game, Fantastic Tails! I have just published via DriveThruRPG and I'm looking for a developer to create a ruleset for it in Fantasy Grounds. I've added it to the store queue so it should show up in the Adaptation List soon. If you're interested and have any questions about the game, I'd be happy to assist.

Congrats on the new RPG! You may wish to describe, in some detail, the closest existing game play ruleset that it matches or since you are the author maybe a very cut down pdf of the basic rules. Some people might be interested in doing it but may not be willing to pay for the game until they know more.

Jason

I've published a pay-what-you-want basic rules set for anyone who might be interested.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...urers_id=18966
    Last edited by FantasticTails; October 31st, 2021 at 15:22.

If anyone is interested in taking this on, I've got some ideas on how it could be implemented. I'd be happy to collaborate with you on development.

Too late Damned, I'm already on it!

Blog Entries
    Thats great. I wasnt offering my services - I was just giving him a little bit of background on the task from my perspective. I look forward to seeing your work!

Thread Information