DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Any updates?

Any updates?

It seems like all communication has ceased. No weekly updates for a long time. What's going on with Conan on FG?

Seems like it's dead. Such a shame.

Nerd Eye Industries who worked the 2d20 Conan ruleset isn't the most talkative bunch. For all intents, they seem pretty done with Conan as their focus now is in getting the Star Trek Adventures set out. Which is going on a year and a half now. They did create an extension to turn the FGU text sidebar into the old Conan visual sidebar, but you have to go to their forum to get it.

They mentioned they were working on new content "coming soon" a while ago then disappeared. Maybe Nerd Eye isn't the best choice for Conan.

The current developers for Conan are provided by the publisher; so any feedback should be directed that way as we have no control over who they have chosen.

Regards,
    JPG

Maybe they need to change developers then.

If you would like to give feedback to the publisher about the developer they chose, you'll have to reach out to them directly since it's not something that is within our control.

Regards,
    JPG

No, Conan is not dead. Yes, we have been focused on STA, but we are not stopping with Conan. There are no issues at the moment, but we are still working to make it better. We are a small group trying to do the best we can. I am sorry we are not as expedient as you wish we were, but I promise we are trying our best.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

I'm sorry to say you guys seem unable to handle the workload you have taken on.

Thread Information