DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Thanks for replying. That's what I had thought, I guess i'm just new here/there, but I don't see a download button there. It just says "Owned" in top right. I don't see a way to get 1.1.1 but I'm probably just missing something?

Ok so if it says owned then your account has it. You just need to do an update when you launch FG (Click the Check For Updates button on the launcher). Likely you already have.

After the update you just select the Extension "WindowSaverX2" to add to your campaign.

Jason

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noneya View Post
    Thanks for replying. That's what I had thought, I guess i'm just new here/there, but I don't see a download button there. It just says "Owned" in top right. I don't see a way to get 1.1.1 but I'm probably just missing something?
    You probably haven't unselected the original extension and then selected the new version.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I am sorry, I don't see where you mean to "unselect it". In the forge? In FG? Where is this?

I have updated FG since starting this, and it doesn't seem to do anything different with the plugin or error.

Hmm. ok. I think I have multiple install folders for some reason and theres' confusion what's being read from where. I think I have the plugin 1.1.1 loading now, but since the latest update of FG, I'm still getting load errors and my maps are blank, so very confused on what I've allowed to happen here. Never been a problem, but something is amiss.

As always I will need some details (ie the error message). Given this extension has nothing to do with maps I'm thinking you have other issues at hand but I'll see what I can do once you give me the error.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    As always I will need some details (ie the error message). Given this extension has nothing to do with maps I'm thinking you have other issues at hand but I'll see what I can do once you give me the error.
    Jason
    Yeah, so with all of your help i think i have the plugin working, now it's just a matter of finding out why some of my maps aren't showing, and the errors i'm getting. I apparently have multiple locations for campaigns / extensions / data, for whatever reason. Need to find out what's what and not lose my campaigns. When I know more I'll post. Thanks for the help so far.

I am getting a bunch of errors when I use this extension to load in saved windows, since the FGU 4.4 update.

The windows DO load, but I'm getting a bunch of errors for each window.

I'm using the Gurps ruleset. Anyone else having problems (with any ruleset)?

I am also getting errors loading saved windows in Starfinder.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Noneya View Post
    Yeah, so with all of your help i think i have the plugin working, now it's just a matter of finding out why some of my maps aren't showing, and the errors i'm getting. I apparently have multiple locations for campaigns / extensions / data, for whatever reason. Need to find out what's what and not lose my campaigns. When I know more I'll post. Thanks for the help so far.
    I thought I responded since this. There was apparently a problem with maps from certain modules (phandelver and SKT) after an FG update around that time, found instructions for reloading mods (I'd recount but don't recall now specifically) but once i did that all was well. Sorry for the confusion.

Also streamlined my installs, which may have helped.

Thread Information