5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I’ve been using this extension (in various forms, now the Forge version) for some time. It has really helped me manage the many windows on the GM side. Thank you!

I re-read the description and (re-?)discovered the `wsx share` command. Can I get an example of how a GM could use this to help set up important windows for players, but a) without showing GM-specific windows and b) without messing up the players’ own windows/view? Is the command more like the `wsx open` command than `wax load`? The best I can think of is to do something at the start of the session, using a GM preset with minimal player-facing windows, and then later using the GM’s normal preset.

Thanks!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity on macOS Monterey (v12) with an Intel Mac

I've never used this extension but reading the description it says 'sharing windows as needed'. That, to me, means that only windows that are supposed to be shared (basically the Combat Tracker, Party sheet and maybe a map - I can't think of any others). with your players. I'd use that with caution since not every player will have or want the same set up as you Or even have the same size monitor). So foisting your idea of a good way of displaying things on your players may not be terribly popular.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information