5E Character Create Playlist

[PAID] Learn to Play 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons - Quick and Easy Game

Hello,

I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons since 3.5 edition and I have been a Dungeon Master for the past 10 years. I am offering to teach new players how to play and introduce people to the game. This is often done with a module called "The Lost Mine of Phandelver." While this is a great way to learn the game, it can be a little long (levels 1 - 5). If you want a quick, one-shot session (3 hours) that is intended to give you a taste of Dungeons and Dragons, then this is the game for you.

In this game, we will use pre-made characters to explore a small homebrewed world. In this world, we will start in a small logging village that is highly superstitious. When a magical relic goes missing from the local temple, the village elder calls on a group of adventurers to seek it out and return it safely.

I am open to running this game at almost any time, let me know when it works best for you; however, I was thinking October 23rd or 24th 2021 during the day (between 9am and 5pm Central Time).

I have a Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate License, so you will only need a Free Demo Account. I will provide a Google Meeting Link for audio.

The cost is $15 USD to be paid through PayPal.

TL;DR
    Platform: Fantasy Grounds Unity (Demo Account is all you need), and Google Meet
    Cost: $15 USD (PayPal)
    Time: October 23rd or 24th 2021 (9am - 5pm Central Time)
    Session Length: 3 hours
    Characters: Pre-made
    Purpose: Learn to Play

Let me know if you have interest or questions.
    Last edited by KurtBergsma; September 26th, 2021 at 16:57. Reason: spelling and grammar

Hi KurtBergsma,

I would be interested in learning to play Dungeons and Dragons. I could potentially have one or two more people to add to a group that would be in the same category of experience as myself.

Thanks,

leemcwhorter

Hi, I am writing a little late so I am wondering if you're still playing with beginners?

Hello leemcwhorter,

I am sorry I missed your post back in November. I was still offering this back then, but I am a little too busy for any new games right now. If I am offering this or other games in the future I will make a new thread for them. Thanks for your inquiry!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Kurt

Hello Jordan21,

Unfortunately, I am too busy for any new games at the moment. If I run any new games, I will make a new thread for them. Thanks for your inquiry!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Kurt

Thread Information