Scottish judge looking for players for a Dungeon Crawl Classics Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign. Yep, you read it correctly, this is not a D&D 5e campaign. I intend to run an adapted LMoP campaign to fit DCC, but, if you have played through LMoP before, you will likely find it all familiar.
I am new to Dungeon Crawl Classics, so it will be a learning experience for me, as well as you most likely. While very similar to D&D, it is not D&D. DCC harkens back to older editions of D&D when classes truly had unique abilities and most importantly, there were not the horde of demi-humans we have today. Sure, there are Dwarves, Elves, and Halflings, but they are classes of their own. So no Dwarven Clerics for example.
I recommend looking through the basic ruleset from Goodman Games https://goodman-games.com/store/wp-c..._QSR_Free2.pdf before signing up so that you are not disappointed that it is not D&D.

I have FGU Ultimate, so only the basic license is required. I am in the UK, so times will be in British Summer Time (BST) or Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
I am looking to play on alternate Sunday afternoons, starting at 12:00 pm, with sessions of 2 to 3 hours. They may be longer now and again, but I am aiming for 2 to 3 hours.

I have been using Fantasy Grounds for 3 years, and have been running Mythras Campaigns for that time. I am looking to run DCC to be a little easier on the roleplaying, so I plan on it being more combat orientated, although, I know this can often be determined by players, as I do not like to force combat if players are looking to avoid it.
Characters will begin at ZERO LEVEL, and you will have a group of characters to select from. So, if you are uncomfortable with the though of initially playing multiple characters to begin with, then this may not be for you.

I will be using FGU, Discord and Syrinscape.
I have a full Syrinscape license, so only the basic package is required for players.

I expect there will be a lot of questions you would like to ask, so please feel free to PM me and I will answer any questions. If you would like to chat, then PM me and we can chat on discord. I do seriously recommend reading through the DCC Basic rules as these will also help you understand what you can expect from you character.