Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Pacific (currently PDT)
    Day of week and time: Sunday 10:00 am Starting 10/10/21
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3+ hours, weekly
    Term: Campaign is planned to go into the 15+ level range

Text or Voice: Voice only, no video
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Will depend on the party. Plenty of both will be available.

Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3 players and are looking for 1 more.

Character starting level & equipment:
    This is the beginning of the campaign and the characters will be starting at level 2. Starting equipment at character generation.

Character restrictions: SCAG/Xanathars/Tashas/PHB stats will be standard array or point buy, player's choice.

Campaign Details:

Set in Calimshan, the players will start in the City of Calimport, one of the greatest cities in all of Faerun.
    This is all created content and while there is an overarching story that unfolds over the campaign, I like to give players a choice on "what's next", so other than some milestones there isn't a linear path to follow.
    I encourage players to pursue individual goals as well as party goals (some times those things overlap).
    The main purpose of the campaign is to have fun in a setting the draws more from Arabian Nights than The Brothers Grimm.

What I'm looking for in a player:

Myself and the current three players all started playing D&D when Dwarf, Elf and Halfling were classes (late '70s). We've been doing it for a long time because we love it, and it's fun.

If your the sort of player that has fun no matter how much the dice hate you and you can work with the other players (and the DM) to make the game more enjoyable for everybody then this might be a game for you.

You don't need to be overly familiar with FG or have a lot of experience with 5e, we're a pretty patient bunch.

If you are interested please PM me with a little bit about yourself, your RPG experience and what you like (and don't like) in a game.

Thanks for the interest, the spots have been filled.

Thread Information