STAR TREK 2d20

Seeking 1 Player PF2 Age of Ashes AP

FG License: Ultimate Unity
    Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Friday 8PM EST.
    If new game, planned start date: Already started had a player drop we are on book 2 of 6 in the AP.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3+ hr sessions weekly usually play from 8pm to 11:30 or till the players decide they want to sleep.
    Term: Long term completion of Age of Ashes AP and beyond if you want to stay.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 truly story focused but its pf2 so combat is important and difficult.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3players in game needing 1
    Character starting level & equipment: 8 with 3 magic items
    Character restrictions: Core, Adv, all lost omens available on FG

Details of your scenario: We are currently traveling the vast regions of Galorian via mystical elf gates.....The party is mired in the Mwangi Expanse at the moment in need of 1 more person to help the escape the jungle. Are you prepared to be the hero you were meant to be and help the party chop thru the vines and brush and hide or fight the animals and insects and cultists within? Do you have what it takes to rebuild a once great citadel? I think you do......PM me for more details if interested. REMINDER WE ARE IN AGE OF ASHES AP BOOK2. WE HAD A PLAYER DROP DUE TO SURGERIES AND WE NEED A BRAVE SOUL TO HELP THE WORLD OF GALORIAN AVOID ANOTHER AGE OF ASHES!
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; September 25th, 2021 at 14:54.

Just in case the players are willing to move the playtime back to 11:30pm est, I'll offer my place. But just throwing it out there, don't stress if not.
    "Memories are like mirrors. They show us parts of ourselves, sometimes parts we'd like to forget. But you can choose what lessons to carry forward, and what to leave behind."
    ~Uther

Still Looking

Sorry that is late for alot of people who work on friday and then play friday night from 8pm to midnight essentially. We do have 1 british player that plays from midnight to 4am with us. Still Looking for 1.

Slot has been filled....thanks to all for their applications....till next time DM toast is out!

Thread Information