5E Character Create Playlist

DM LFP 2-3 for 5e adventure mashup Sun 4:30-7:30 FGC

FG License: FG Classic DM has Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e
    Time: Sundays 4:30pm - 7:30ish pm CST
    Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long-Term, planning several full-scale adventures
    Voice: Need Discord for voice, will not be recorded or streamed.
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Varies from adventure to adventure.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have two regular players, looking for 2-3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Chars currently at 5th. New chars will be set during a mini session before joining the party.
    Character restrictions: Pretty much open to any sources I have, but will need to discuss exotic combinations in advance.

Long-time D&D player (roughly 40 years player and DM) looking to add a few players to ongoing game. I tend to play it loose, and embrace the "Rule of Fun" principle above all. No room for "rules lawyers." The two long term players are heading to Tamoachan, but where they go from there is a mystery. Not following TYP (i.e. not going to White Plume Mountain next), but have a series of adventures I am stringing together to have a good time.

Anyone interested should hit me up for a little intro chat. That way we can get to know each other and ask any questions before deciding.
    Last edited by MacTydon; September 23rd, 2021 at 00:44. Reason: time correction

Thread Information