STAR TREK 2d20

Using Mask instead of LOS

Hi all,
    I do not know if this has been asked before. My players prefer me using the mask instead of the LOS. I have turned off the wall layer and added a mask, and reveal it as they explore. The problem I ma having is that they cannot go through some doors. Even if I turn the walls back on and then open the door they still cannot go through it. Is there something that I did wrong or is it a programming issue? Any help would be appreciated.

If you have turned off Line of Sight then the doors and walls should have no effect. The edge of the mask will prevent the players from moving outside the unmasked area. Can you maybe provide a screenshot of the issue?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    And are you turning off LOS via the layer menu or the image control option? I would use the image control option.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you guys. I did not know that the fog acted as "wall". When I put the mask on I just removed the fog over the rooms and not the doorways. When I removed it the icons were able to get through the doors. Thank you for letting me know about this.

Thread Information