DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    Ok guys - game day will be tomorrow. So IF you still want in - please let me know by replying to this thread, and I will PM you the connection details.

Ciao again for now!

V
    Hell. If I'd checked yesteday I would have replied. I figured with about 3 1/2 hours to go I'd check for details.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    Well it looks like I will not have enough players to run this session tonight as planned - so at this time this session will be cancelled.

I will look to reschedule this for next weekend instead. So please if you wish to participate, I will be running this session on the following dates instead:

Sept 22, 2007 beginning at 20.00 Copenhagen time (1400 in New York).

Thanks!

V
    Next Saturday? I'm really sorry but I can't make next Saturday (It's my Sister-in-laws 21st birthday)

Hope it goes well.

This won't be the last one I plan on running another one sometime in October (depending on various factors like we might be moving) - so stay tuned I'm thinking the next one might be another of my One Sheets, or possibly a Pirates of the Spanish Main or Solomon Kane One shot.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I just bought the savage worlds rule set and I have my server up while I am playing with it. PM me if you want to login and see what it is like.

I've just had some personal commitments come up for this coming weekend that I have to take care of. So the session I was planning for this coming Saturday is not going to happen.

That said - there is still some room in my two "regular" sessions for any who want to participate. On thursdays from 1900 to 2130 (Copenhagen time) I am running a Necessary Evil campaign (in which you play supervillains who are saving the world).

Every other friday from 2000 to around 0000 (again Copenhagen time), I am running a Necropolis campaign in which you are a member of a squad of soldiers who are attempting to win back a planet from hordes of Undead.

If either campaign strikes your fancy - please PM me for more details.

The One Sheets will likely return sometime in October - tho a date has yet to be determined due to too many unknowns at this time.

V
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Hey buddy, I almost never check here anymore, I didn't even know you were running one on Saturday. Did you post over at FUM? Anyway, I might actually be able to make a one-shot on the 22nd, but I'll have to let you know closer to game time.

Well the one on the 22nd is cancelled now (wedding plans, spending time with the much better half, apartment hunting, job hunting, ad nauseum). There will be one in Oct tho - I just don't know which date yet as so much on this side of the ocean is up in the air.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information