5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Unity Crash Box

Unity Crash Box

I'll be playing with my group and it seems once every weekly session we have my game crashes. A unity crash box will appear, the game will crash, and the unity crash box will go away. There doesnt seem to by any trigger doing this from what I can tell, or atleast it is not anything I am doing. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? This happens in both pathfinder and starfinder games if it matters.

Blog Entries
    MOD: I moved this to it's own thread since it was not the same issue as reported in the other thread. Please use new threads for new issues.

Welcome!

There was one other report I saw in the last few weeks about this, but I don't remember what the resolution was. We will need more info about this to help troubleshoot. Please see the link in my signature for helpful information on posting issues.

At a minimum we will need to know your operating system, what version of FG you are using, what ruleset, what modules you have loaded, and what extensions. Much of that information can be obtained from your log files if you Compile Logs and then attach.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can gather your logs from the last launch by clicking the Logs button on the launch screen after re-launching (i.e. three lines button on upper left), then clicking the Compile Logs button. This should include information on your current setup, and possibly from the crash as well.

This will only take a few seconds while starting back up to reconnect your game.

Regards,
    JPG

The poster is a spammer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information