5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Blog Entries

D&D The Wild Beyond the Witchlight is now available

Bought it for my birthday to complete the Adventures bundle. Won't download to my FG Classic. I'm using v3.3.15, which should be compatible. Thoughts?
    Possessed of an Ultimate Ticket to ride Fantasy Grounds into nether regions .... errr realms ... along with anyone, however ticket-challenged.

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme." ... Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aflevine View Post
    Bought it for my birthday to complete the Adventures bundle. Won't download to my FG Classic. I'm using v3.3.15, which should be compatible. Thoughts?
    Correct, new modules are not available in FGC because they are not compatible. The product description (near the bottom?) should clearly state the requirements that FGU is needed.

If you are still only using FGC and you bought from the FG Store, you will want to contact support.fantasygrounds.com to request a refund unless you are willing to migrate to FGU.

EDIT: just checked, requirements don't say that. Maybe I'm wrong?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No, Witch is only available for Unity. And going forward all new modules will only be released for Unity.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; September 26th, 2021 at 22:22.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.7 and higher.
    It might help clarify the FGU requirement if this line in the product description was updated to specify "Fantasy Grounds Unity version 4.x.x"

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    It might help clarify the FGU requirement if this line in the product description was updated to specify "Fantasy Grounds Unity version 4.x.x"
    I agree; I'll alert James.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information