DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Linking to a Forum Thread

I might be doing this wrong as the link does not seem to work. In the box do I just add the number?

For example, if I wanted to link to the following URL... https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...5034-Map-Tiles

Would I just add: 35034 or 35034-Map-Tiles
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Have you tried just adding the whole URL already? (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/...)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Have you tried just adding the whole URL already? (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/...)

Regards,
    JPG
    Yup, I tried adding the whole URL and it didn't work. So I just tried the number... which seems to work.
    Is that how it is meant to work?

Actually both should work, the full link and just using the part after php? Initially only the latter worked, but they added that also the full link works But maybe it is still erroneous? If I recall correctly, then there is some preview of the link in the manage items section. Does the preview of the link not look correctly if you paste the full link?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Actually both should work, the full link and just using the part after php? Initially only the latter worked, but they added that also the full link works But maybe it is still erroneous? If I recall correctly, then there is some preview of the link in the manage items section. Does the preview of the link not look correctly if you paste the full link?
    At first, I just copy-n-paste the full URL in there, and it didn't work. So I changed it to just the number and it worked.

If you can post or link some screenshots, I can take another look at it, as I haven't been able to recreate the issue myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    If you can post or link some screenshots, I can take another look at it, as I haven't been able to recreate the issue myself.
    A little difficult as I have already made the change to make it work. But I'll keep an eye on it when I do the descriptions for other products. Assuming someone figures out why I can't upload product builds.

Thread Information