DICE PACKS BUNDLE

adding an attack table

if i want to add a new attack table (explosives from alchemy law) is it easier to create its own module like i did with adding a critical table or should i modify one of the modules that's in the game already by simply adding the lines of code for the new attack table?

i am paranoid about modifying anything.

if i simply create another module, is there an example of this code somewhere?

as always, any help is appreciated.

thanks.

The land of the Pecsaetan, in the Kingdom of Mercia
    You can create its own module or put it in the same module as the critical tables. If you're worried about breaking the existing module then just take a copy.

I'm not sure if there's an example of the code online, but when I put my own attack tables together, I rummaged through the XML in the Arms Law module. If you take a copy of RMCArmsLaw.mod, change it to a zip file, extract and open the client.xml file then try searching for <ALT-01> - this should take you to the start of the block with the attack tables, and should hopefully show you what you need to put your own tables together.

Hi steff,

I haven't created a post about creating the attack tables. It follows the same basic process as the result tables but there are a few differences. Use a table from Arms Law as an example like QuirkyBirky mentioned. You can add them to your critical module just as another entry in the <RMTables> section.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thread Information