DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: On Hold and Aim

You cannot
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

That is to say, you have to manually move the turn indicator to the character that is coming off of hold and either remember who was next in the turn order or scroll up in the chat window to see who it was (if you are old like me) and then move it to them after the character coming off hold completes their turn. Doing this doesn’t resort the turn order, so you just pick back up where you left off.

Thank you, I was going to type that then my internet went down
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    That is to say, you have to manually move the turn indicator to the character that is coming off of hold and either remember who was next in the turn order or scroll up in the chat window to see who it was (if you are old like me) and then move it to them after the character coming off hold completes their turn. Doing this doesn’t resort the turn order, so you just pick back up where you left off.
    Meh, figured. Just annoying when said character clicks "End turn" and the next character automagically rolls Shaken or loses debuffs...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FrodoB View Post
    Meh, figured. Just annoying when said character clicks "End turn" and the next character automagically rolls Shaken or loses debuffs...thanks!
    You could tell the player not to click "End Turn", and just move the indicator when they are done. Not 100% obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    One minor tip that was not obvious to me when I started using FG. You do not have to drag the turn indicator to the person coming off hold. You can just go to the person whose turn you want to jump to. If you put the cursor where the triangle would be, it will give you the outline of the triangle and it you just left click and it moves the current turn there. Its the same solution, but I find it cleaner when moving the turn indicator around vs. dragging either from the current turn or from the bottom of the tracker up (especially if you have a full CT and have to scroll).

Thread Information