DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dungeon Master looking for players

Hello I am looking for the following;

group 1 game is full
    group 2 game is full
    Group 3 still needs 2 players Must be available on Sat only between 6 and 7pm -5est

ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN:

Here thee to all those present greetings. I am looking for 4 to 6 would be heroes to join me In an epic campaign that will tell your tale in every Pub and Tavern in the land. These adventurers must not only be brave, but committed to their quest. They must not be ruinous to the Party that they will be joining. If you are one of these would be heroes, then please do contact me at your earliest convenience for adventure awaits those who are daring enough to hear and answer the call.

Name: Earth First Age (Homebrew)
    Game System: Pathfinder First Edition
    Platform: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Schedule: as mentioned above -5EST
    Length of Sessions: Between 4 to 5 hrs with breaks
    Requirements: Discord and at least free version of FGU
    Campaign Length: Estimated at the very least 2 to 3 months
    Player Information: You will be required to write a short essay on your character that includes at least one each of the following; A fear, phobia or allergic reaction to something. At least one living friend or relative. Location to be discussed later. And why you choose the class that you are. Motivation to adventure and a short history of your character such as likes, dislikes.
    Races allowed: Any core or featured races in the Advanced Race Guide
    Exception are any races that are tradionally evil, such as goblins, orcs, etc.
    Classes allowed: Any from the following rulebooks, Core Rules, Advanced Players Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Intrigue, Ultimate Wilderness, Unchained and Prestige (When you meet the class levels of such)
    Alignment: Any but suffer the consequences of your actions with players and NPC's alike if you are found out.
    Level: Starting at Level 1 estimated cap is 10th give or take a level.
    Game Type: Open World (Within the scope of a Kingdom) Actions have consequences that may not immediately become apparent.

DM INFO: I have been a Dungeon Master for over 40yrs. Love the genre and this game system. Love crafting and creating adventures. My campaigns have a mix of story telling, adventure (Read Dungeon Romps) and Intrigue (Read 3 Musketeers), also a bit of humor. This campaign does use skills extensively. I believe the player is the center of the story, where I provide the backdrop. This is why I need your character backstory.

Who Would Enjoy this Campaign: If you have never played a RPG or used FGU this is perfect for you. Anyone who desires to learn the FGU or pathfinder first edition rules will find this campaign to their liking. I will gladly share with anyone how I went about creating everything from the props, sound effects and story if they so desire. I will show you what I know of FGU and how to get the most out of it.

Who would Not enjoy this Campaign: Anyone who is a rules lawyer or who is impatient with other players. I play with the rules, I am not a slave to them. I am consistent and make sure everyone knows what rules are in effect and which ones aren't. The goal is to have fun and to teach other less experienced players how to use Fantasy Grounds and how to play the game.
    Last edited by Aramis Dante; September 26th, 2021 at 22:25.

Hey I am looking to join a game and have some DND fun lol. I have been playing for a long time I actually started with 2nd edition. Id like to say i know 5e pretty well but I am new to FGU. Ive been playing around with it and know the basics mostly picked up from binge watching MCDM. I would love to join a group if possible monday would probably be the best night if not I m open to whatever during the week. Let me know if you have any room left for someone who is way to damn excited to finally be able to roll some dice again lol
    Last edited by Greggod420; September 19th, 2021 at 23:07.

id be down to give it a go, I've only ever tried rangers and rogues and I'm looking to try a mage or cleric if there would be room for that dynamic

I would love to join your weekday campaign. I am free on any of the days listed. I have FGU, but I'm a fairly new user. I have been playing RPGs since the mid 80s, and love Pathfinder 1E.

Hi green dragon, I can fit you in the Mon game at 8pm EST -5 if that works for you please contact me at Aramis Dante#2342 in Discord, at your earliest convenience. We are going to start this group this coming Monday and you will need a background and character. Only real requirement is Discord and a mic.

Hi Aramis.

I'm interested in your Monday game if there is still an open spot. I sent a friend request on discord.

Thread Information