5E Character Create Playlist

Pathfinder & Starfinder Infinite?

This is interesting news, Paizo is starting a program similar to DMsG

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...finite#discuss

Blog Entries
    Interesting and good to see. But honestly it doesn't look like they did their homework. Though by no means have I read the whole thread, everyone of the first couple dozen questions were all asked about the DMsG and they could have already had answered prepared for all of them in the FAQ. As they admit, they are not reinventing the wheel here, and most of the questions and concerns have already been solved with the other community programs.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't see any information about publishing types of content other than PDFs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I don't see any information about publishing types of content other than PDFs.
    Yep, it was one of the questions asked. The reply was that they recognize other community programs allow such and they will be looking into it.

i.e. part of the homework they did not do before hand and should have known the questions would be there.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    After they finish doing what should have been done all along, the next question for the FG crowd will be: will these get the DMs Guild Exemption where people can post FG DLC there at will, or will the authors be required to contract with SmiteWorks like is required for all the other content creation sites on OBS? I really really hope something gets settled where all the OBS sites are under the same umbrella and provisions FG-wise eventually.

Honestly my first nanosecond reaction was "what took it so long".

And as others point out they could have been more prepared beforehand but its still at least nice to know its a thing now. Hopefully it evolves well. It would be grear to see SF and PF community created content flow like all the stuff for 5e that DMs Guild has.

Thread Information