5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

patchnotes font color?

Hi - might just be me, but the patch notes <https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/patchnotes_v4.html> for the new version of fantasygrounds 4.1.7 is showing up with a manila (?) colored background and pale grey font - there is almost no contrast between them. If it's an easy change, would you guys consider changing the font to stand out a bit more? Low priority, obviously. But it is mildly annoying to have to copy into a word editor to read it.

Make sure you don't have some sort of theming turned on in your browser or browser extensions. It shows the parchment colored background with black font for me.

Regards,
    JPG

Interesting. Using Firefox 92.0 (64-bit) (up to date), and no special extensions or themes. But Chrome shows it just as you described. <shrugs> ? oh well.

ScreenCap.PNG so you know I'm not making stuff up at least ...anyway, no need for action. I can read it just fine. Thanks for the timely reply. Cheers

No idea. First I've heard of it; and here's what it looks like on mine. That's why I was thinking it was a browser theming issue, or browser extension theming issue? (In fact, I use a dark browser extension I had to turn off to show you the default.)

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information