DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Curse of Strahd, Paid, Wednesdays GMT

CURSE OF STRAHD, PAID GAME

Adventurers wanted!

7pm GMT Wednesdays Online on Fantasy Grounds £10/Session, Newbie and LGBT friendly!

Curse of Strahd, widely considered the best official WOTC adventure, offers players the opportunity to explore the dark and mysterious land of Barovia beset by vampires, werewolves and other fell creatures of the night. This campaign is perfect for those who love to role play, being chock-full of fleshed out NPCs who are rarely wholly black or white. However there are plenty of fun and interesting combat encounters to fulfil the most action orientated of players.

By joining this game you will get an experienced DM who has ran this campaign successfully multiple times. I will work with you to fully integrate your character seamlessly into the overall story. I use maps, pictures, sounds effects and ambient music to create a fully immersive experience. Also the first session is completly FREE! So you can make sure you're getting the experience you want before spending a penny.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me on Heavenstone#8609 on discord or leave a comment below.

I look forward to hearing from you 😊
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information