5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    ooops did I break something?

Not sure, but there seems to be a conflict with the Close Encounters extension (by Saagael). When I have both running, the radial menu option from Close Encounters to add the spell targeting button is missing. Also, if I just have Close Encounters running and add the targeting option to a spell, then turn on this extension, the radial option disappears, but the added targeting line stays.

Capture.JPG

I posted in the other forum as well.
    Last edited by timberbeast; June 20th, 2022 at 16:28.

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    Not sure, but there seems to be a conflict with the Close Encounters extension (by Saagael). When I have both running, the radial menu option from Close Encounters to add the spell targeting button is missing. Also, if I just have Close Encounters running and add the targeting option to a spell, then turn on this extension, the radial option disappears, but the added targeting line stays.

Capture.JPG

I posted in the other forum as well.
    Thanks for letting me know. A fix is live in the Forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. A fix is live in the Forge.
    Thank you much - it's working great now.

An update for this extension after the July ruleset update is not needed and there are no known issues.

If you experience issues, please post in this thread with as much information as you can.

I haven't exhaustively read through this forum thread, so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, but do you plan on bringing full 5E support to his extension? I know it's compatible, but having Bonus Action and Reaction added would be all it needs, not sure how difficult that is. Great extension regardless, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ratavasheffer View Post
    I haven't exhaustively read through this forum thread, so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, but do you plan on bringing full 5E support to his extension? I know it's compatible, but having Bonus Action and Reaction added would be all it needs, not sure how difficult that is. Great extension regardless, thank you!
    This extension has full compatibility with 5e and supports all its actions (if written as RAW).

super minor error, but here it is. I assume this is from this extension but it could be from PFRPG spells extended maybe?

Archon's aura lv3 cleric dd.JPG

Standardd
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    super minor error, but here it is. I assume this is from this extension but it could be from PFRPG spells extended maybe?

Archon's aura lv3 cleric dd.JPG

Standardd
    Can you show what's written in the spells' casting time? Then we know

I assume you mean this?

Archon's aura lv3 cleric dd2.JPG

so the d at the end of actiond is coming through I am guessing
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information