5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    @MOD: Can this thread be moved to the general extension forum?
    Done.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Great!

maybe darrenan would like to see this, maybe we could submit updates the Action Library module too.. (some players never remember what type of action some abilities/feats are) (how to tag?)

(power attack: free, charge: full, vitalstrike: standard etc)

basically could implement at least the charts from Melee and Ranged toolboxes

Update version 3.0
    - Changed name of the extension to "Feature:Spell Action Info"
    - Code simplification and reduction
    - Client option to show or hide the spell components added
    - Functionality to show spell components (for 5e everything between paranthesis gets deleted [e.g. materials]) added. Default option is off.
    - (3.5e) Changed anchoring in PC & NPC character sheet to work the same as in 5e, mainly centering the name and labels/actions

Here's a short gif to show the option in action in 5e. Works for 3.5e and PFRPG nearly the same.

Personally I haven't found any errors. If you find some, please post them.

I don't really know if I can get tooltips working how I want them after dabbling some minutes with them. Otherwise this extension so far is feature-complete. Expanding support to other rulesets and maintenance will be the main concerns.

Forge update will be ready when the update is acknowledged.

Nice work. This is a good way to access that information quickly! I did notice the change to "feature" left the old ext around and when both are on it throws some errors. Once I removed the old one, all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Nice work. This is a good way to access that information quickly! I did notice the change to "feature" left the old ext around and when both are on it throws some errors. Once I removed the old one, all is good.
    Thanks and good catch. Yes, everyone should use the "Feature: Spell Action Info" extension. The old extension "Spell Casting Time Labels.ext" need to be deleted manually from data.
    I'll get that info to the Forge in case someone encounters some problems.

Can players see the components on spells? My players are reporting not seeing the V,S,M but I (GM) can see them.

Can players see the components on spells? My players are reporting not seeing the V,S,M but I (GM) can see them.
    Some options are per-user, so maybe your players need to enable that option.

@bmos is correct. The option is a client option - a player needs to activate it if said player wants to see the components. I've specifically coded it this way so everyone can decide for himself/herself if he/she wants it or not.

Hi Zarestia,

First, I love the extension, but there is a conflict with Rob2e's Critically Awesome Essentials, more specifically, the DM Tools component that allows you to assign a token to a spell in the actions tab of the player character sheet.

With Spell Action Information enabled, it blocks the radial menu option of DM Tools to give the spell a token. I've spoken with DiabloBob and we both confirmed the issue and that it is indeed a direct conflict between the two extensions.

He told me yesterday that he sent over the necessary code that would allow your two extensions to play nice together so hopefully, you found it useful.

Again, thank you for creating this convenient extension.

Thread Information