EDIT: this is for the 5E ruleset

I have no idea if this is an idea that could be done, but for a long time I've thought this is something that should exist within Fantasy Grounds. It's always bothered me that IFT: TYPE effects can check a creature's type or for custom effects to grant bonuses to attacks and damage rolls, as well as respects ADVATK, DISATK, GRANTDISATK, GRANTADVATK, AC, IMMUNE and RESIST, but it isn't able to detect the source of a saving throw to determine if something might have a bonus against them specifically or have advantage against them via SAVE or ADVSAV (or DISSAV).

For example, if a creature has a talisman that grants them advantage on saving throws against monstrosities, one would think that "IFT: TYPE (monstrosity); ADVSAV" should register when they're targeted by a save for one. Same for anything that gives a flat bonus, using effects like "IFT: TYPE (monstrosity); SAVE: 4". It just feels like adding in a check when a creature makes a save to look for the IFT effect against the source's creature type and respect SAVE

If there is an extension that can add this functionality, or if this IS possible and I'm just missing how to do it, I'd appreciate help. If there's a reason it can't be done I'd be curious to know as well, but I wouldn't ask people waste their time explaining that to me. Otherwise I'd be happy to hear if this would be difficult to make, and if it's possible would love to do what I can to encourage someone to create this. I run a D&d show called Nat19 that I feel would benefit greatly from the time this would save. Admittedly it's geared more toward homebrew and third-party items since it doesn't come up much in the base game, but I do think it should already be a basic function anyways.

If this thread is in the wrong place I apologize. I only post on here once in a blue moon.