5E Character Create Playlist

FGU API, tokeninstance.addUnderlay, shape type?

Is there any chance an API option to allow for sphere shape instead of simple square is coming down the road?

Currently I use it for auras in the AD&D 2E ruleset as a visual for the aura. It has the hooks to show pcs or not (perfect) and colors. Auras distances are measured as a sphere also (not square as visually displayed).

Knowing this, if there is not a option coming for this function, is there any option coming that could replace it for said use?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

While I have various ideas, there are no plans at this point. My focus is currently on ruleset coding for awhile.

Regards,
    JPG

So, alternative question then, is there a "light" that isn't a light that you could set the color? Meaning, just a graphic with no actual backend effect other than said graphical color sphere of X size.

If that exists I might be able to use that instead and it would probably be less code.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

No, that would essentially just be another kind of underlay.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    No, that would essentially just be another kind of underlay.

JPG
    Oh well, figured I'd ask. Thanks
    ---

Thread Information