DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Multiple Combat Trackers

Is there any plans pf having something like multiple combat trackers to split the party or preload NPCs?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

There are no plans to do this. While there were several implementations of this sort of behavior in the distant past (5+ years ago), they were often more confusing than they were worth to end users.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There are no plans to do this. While there were several implementations of this sort of behavior in the distant past (5+ years ago), they were often more confusing than they were worth to end users.

Regards,
    JPG
    I see, Thanks for the info.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Is there any plans pf having something like multiple combat trackers to split the party or preload NPCs?
    Look at the issues in the Starfinder forum for when they were trying to get the starship tracker built. Probably not worth the same headache.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

How hard would it be to hide the NPC or PC that is invisible, an On/Off toggle somewhere on top?

Thank You!

The problem with making NPCs that are invisible actually invisible is that the players can't then target them. (And players can't be made invisible at all). So you are better just adding the invisible effect to the NPC (or player) and let FG handle the advantage/disadvantage.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The problem with making NPCs that are invisible actually invisible is that the players can't then target them. (And players can't be made invisible at all). So you are better just adding the invisible effect to the NPC (or player) and let FG handle the advantage/disadvantage.
    I get it, just having many NPCs because of pre-loading is less then ideal, but it is either that or slow down game. Although by re-making the modules, and checking my extension, getting rid of conflicts helped a lot. Just a possible wish list.

Thanks

Thank You!

You could try using SkipTurn to skip preloaded NPCs and party members that aren’t present.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    You could try using SkipTurn to skip preloaded NPCs and party members that aren’t present.
    Dire Weasel, thank you for the suggestion, but that function is built in the Settings under Combat as shown in the image below:

Untitled.jpg

Instead of skipping I would like a toggle or something that would not show the NPC that is turned off (not there) in the combat tracker, mainly to save space.
    Last edited by dellanx; September 19th, 2021 at 03:29.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    I thought about it, and if I had a big combat with multiple locations, putting PCs/NPCs on different parts of the map would take care of it. Thanks everyone.

Thank You!

Thread Information