STAR TREK 2d20

Questions about improvements and suggestion

I don't quite understand what this change does.

[Added] Turn: Open/Close Sections option to automatically open and close Combat Tracker sections

Now that you can apply the resolution table for MM and Move, would you be able to apply the total % that the player has of movement in CT automatically?

Example: I choose the pace Jog, scroll Move or MM the master performs the resolution and applies, then the displayed result is updated in the character's MM% or NPC, indicating the maximum he can move and then the rest is with the player
    to mark how far he walked and if he does any attack roll, double click on %Act to apply the modifier to the attack.
    And another suggestion is to be unconscious when exhaustion reaches 0
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; September 15th, 2021 at 03:09.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I don't quite understand what this change does.

[Added] Turn: Open/Close Sections option to automatically open and close Combat Tracker sections
    When the initiative moves to an entry in the Combat Tracker, the Attack section for that entry will open. This option allows the GM to have additional sections open or no sections open instead of the default of only opening the Attack section.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Now that you can apply the resolution table for MM and Move, would you be able to apply the total % that the player has of movement in CT automatically?

Example: I choose the pace Jog, scroll Move or MM the master performs the resolution and applies, then the displayed result is updated in the character's MM% or NPC, indicating the maximum he can move and then the rest is with the player
    to mark how far he walked and if he does any attack roll, double click on %Act to apply the modifier to the attack.
    And another suggestion is to be unconscious when exhaustion reaches 0
    Yes, I mentioned that was the plan. I just didn't have time to get it in today's release. It is already implemented in my development version and I tested it tonight in my game. Basically the PC/NPC rolls the Move MM and the GM resolves the the Move in the Table Resolver. It should open automatically to the appropriate column so the GM can just click the Apply button which will update the MM% field on the Combat Tracker.

Nice! thanks for clarifying and replying so fast, as you always do and sorry I didn't know about this other answer and it piqued my curiosity in this updates will we have something about 2-handed guns and their OB consumption in trimming? even more, would it be possible to have a "step" counter? example: the result says how much I can move, I move my token on the map...this is added to the distance field, this becomes %Act.

You will need to explain what you mean by 2-handed guns since I am not sure what you are asking for.

I don't know if it is possible but I don't think I will automate a step counter since I know how often my PCs move a little bit and then think oh I wanted to move here instead. If you know of a ruleset that does it let me know and I might be able to get some ideas from it but right now I am not even adding it to my list.

Anything to difference one-handed or two-handed weapons consume oficial OB to DB in parry field

That is on my list. I am not sure when it will be done since I have to still think of the best way to implement it.

Understood!
    Thanks for your wonderful work

Thread Information