DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Terenor View Post
    The extension is in the vault folder. As far as i am aware thats for paid extensions. I tried to unzip the ext and looked into the files, everything is password protected, so i can't edit anything. Porbably makes sense, since its a paid extension
    Mad Nomad updated the extension, please try it again and let me know if its working now.

Hello KJ,

I'm curently tring to do an effect for managing the bonus damage of the feat Light Blade Expertise, and with no success...
    Can you help me ?

This is the Text for the damage bonus part : "you gain a +1 bonus to the damage rolls of weapon attacks that you make with a light blade against a creature granting combat advantage to you."

I tried to put things with IF and CA or GRANTCA but doesn't manage to get it worked.
    Thanks in advance !

Alec

Quote Originally Posted by Alec McCast View Post
    Hello KJ,

I'm curently tring to do an effect for managing the bonus damage of the feat Light Blade Expertise, and with no success...
    Can you help me ?

This is the Text for the damage bonus part : "you gain a +1 bonus to the damage rolls of weapon attacks that you make with a light blade against a creature granting combat advantage to you."

I tried to put things with IF and CA or GRANTCA but doesn't manage to get it worked.
    Thanks in advance !

Alec
    If I remember correctly FG does not recognize granting CA. For a thief characters back attack I had to make separate effect button for it and the player had to click on it to get the bonus.

Thread Information