FG Spreadshirt Swag

[CLOSED][Paid][LFP] [5E] Pro GM: Valinor, the War of Ages

Greetings, fellow heroes of pen, dice, & paper! I'm a writer, game designer, and RPG enthusiast. Ever since I played D&D in a cabin in the woods when I was a kid, I have been a dedicated fan of TTRPGs. That was over 30 years ago and I have been honing my craft ever since. For me TTRPGs are all about the Story, the Characters in them, and the Choices they make because that is where you find all of those meaningful and truly EPIC moments.

SPG Profile: The World Smith

Platform(s): Fantasy Ground Unity (I have Ultimate License, you need free Demo version), Discord for audio

Valinor: the War of Ages
    Friday, 8-11 PM, $20 per player a session
    Link: Start Playing Games Link
    This is an original campaign for high leveled characters starting at 15th Level! If you ever wanted to try out the higher levels or have been thwarted due to "retiring a character" because they were too powerful, then this is the campaign for you. The gist of this game is that your characters have already had a storied adventuring career and have just retired to enjoy the fruits of your labor. And life is good: sitting upon a throne, researching in your mage's tower, gallivanting across the world in your skyship, and more. But then the unthinkable happens. The World of Valinor is thrown into chaos as a cataclysmic event rocks the land. You are called to come out of retirement and save the world one last time.
    Last edited by TheWorldSmith; March 10th, 2022 at 23:36. Reason: Closed

Thread Information