Starfinder Playlist

[Paid][LFG][5E] PRO GM: Out of the Abyss [TUE]

Greetings, fellow heroes of pen, dice, & paper! I'm a writer, game designer, and RPG enthusiast. Ever since I played D&D in a cabin in the woods when I was a kid, I have been a dedicated fan of TTRPGs. That was over 30 years ago and I have been honing my craft ever since. For me TTRPGs are all about the Story, the Characters in them, and the Choices they make because that is where you find all of those meaningful and truly EPIC moments.

SPG Profile: The World Smith

Platform(s): Fantasy Ground Unity (I have Ultimate License, you need free Demo version), Discord for audio

Just need 1 more player to fill out the table
    Out of the Abyss: Rage of Demons
    Tuesday, 8-11 PM, $15 per player a session
    Link: Start Playing Games Link
    Rage of Demons takes place in the vast subterranean world known as the Underdark. This dark landscape is a twisted labyrinth where fear reigns, and is home to horrific monsters that have never seen the light of day. It is here that the dark elf Gromph Baenre, Archmage of Menzoberranzan, performs a foul ritual meant to tap into the magical energy of Faerzress that suffuses the Underdark—and tears open portals to the demonic Abyss in the process. The creatures that step through those portals horrify even the archmage, and from that moment on, demonic insanity pervades the Underdark and threatens to shake the Forgotten Realms to its foundations. Adventurers must stop the madness before it consumes the Underdark and spreads to destroy the surface folk of Faerūn!
    Last edited by TheWorldSmith; October 14th, 2021 at 23:35. Reason: Re Opened

Will you be using Adventure's League rules?

It is not Adventure League standard. Are you looking for Adventure League? This campaign is open and allows for Unearthed Arcana, Xanathar's Guide, Tasha's Cauldron, and more. Unfortunately, I was just logging in to close this out because we reached a full table 6/6. I do have other games on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at the same time.

I'm interested but only if it's AL

Unfortunately, I am not running any AL standard campaigns at the moment. I have run AL in the past at FLGSs, but many players didn't care for the restrictions on play so I have shifted away from it. However, if there was a group interested in an AL campaign, I could put something together.

New to fantasy grounds, how do I join the Saturday game?

You log into StartPlayingGames (requires to make an account very quick and easy) and apply for a set via the link: Start Playing Games or simply search it under my SPG Profile: The World Smith.

This will reserve you a seat. We can talk about the particulars and see if you are a good match for the group. There are 5 players currently and all of them are great.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and I look forward to gaming with you!

Thread Information