STAR TREK 2d20

LFG - VTM 5th Edition - 1 Player/ST - Sunday Night, Monday, or Tuesday - US EST

FG License: I have an ultimate license for Unity, anyone can join a game I host and I can join any game
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time US (GMT -5 I believe)
    Days of week: Sunday nights after 2330, Any Time Monday, Any Time Tuesday
    Looking to game about twice a month.
    Term: Would enjoy a long term game, but one offs are not out of the question
    Voice: I have a discord server and we can also use google hangouts

Game System Preferred: VTM 5th Edition using FGU
    Experience: I have played VTM before, and have studied the mechanics of V5. I have not played V5 yet. I work late so I don't have much time to put towards running a game, but I will run one if no one else wants to do it.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have used claassic and unity, and I've run games of D&D 5th edition on FGC but don't have much experience with unity. If it comes down to it, we can do without FGU.

Character type Preferred: I really like playing Gangrel

IF your gonna be running i would be Very interested, but unfortuantly i dont know the system at all, so i would make a very poor story teller

I am willing to help you learn the system. It's fairly straight forward. What kind of gaming experience do you have? I'd say if you can play fifth edition D&D you can play v5. The thing about v5 that's different than alot of other games out there is that its more story based. The rules are there of course but its the story and interactions with characters and interesting NPCs that matter.

If you're interested you can PM me and we can chat a little bit more. I am torn between Pittsburgh by Night or a city like Baltimore or Boston.... In VTM there are different "levels" of vampires for lack of a better term and it really depends on how long your character has been alive. I was thinking of running a game where the Player Characters have been vampires since the 1780s or earlier.

Thanks for the interest, hope to hear from you soon!

Did this get filled? I GM'ed Chicago by Night for some friends for a few weeks. That's the extent of my experience with this game.

I don't think we're filled up yet. Are you interested in playing?

I'm also interested in playing. I've always liked the VTM universe and lore, having watched the old series from the 90's and played VTM: Bloodlines. I've been dying to actually play the game though, no pun intended. Any room left for a noob?

Thread Information