DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for 1 player for a sunday night game eastern time

Lost some players and need to regroup some new ones. If interested PM and we can see what can be done for having a chill and fun times. first come first serve deal and PM me if interested. there will be two games that alternate between D&D 5e and Pathfinder 2e with a 2 DM shared group. If like both systems with good story telling this might be for you.

looking for 1 players

FG License: Ultimate FGU
    Game System: D&D 5e and Pathfinder 2e alternate games

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Sundays at 830pm eastern time
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly / 3-4 hours sessions (depends if start earlier)
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO and never will happen

Role-play & Combat mix: 60% role-play / 40% combat vary on the night
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 player needed. more info below

There be Two campaigns running so prevent burnout switch off when the other DM is free. Both are homebrew worlds. We alternate games to prevent burnout.

pathfinder 2e game
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and 150 silver. session 0 will have all the info needed to get going.
    Character restrictions: No evil
    What the party has now; nothing has been chosen yet but session 0 will be helpful to see what everyone is playing. Got 3 players so far just need one more to fill the slot.
    -------------
    The war of the seven ages
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 4 and need to go over equipment with GM of that game
    Character restrictions: No evil and no monster races
    What the party has now; Paladin of Torm, Wizard illusionist, Artificer Artilerist, Ranger Gloom stalker (underdark hunter)
    Details of your scenario:

There be Two campaigns running so prevent burnout switch off when the other DM is free. Both are homebrew worlds and hope to find some players interested joining a chilled out group who enjoys RP

Pathfinder 2e Game (no title yet)
    ---This will be a sea faring-ish based campaign but who knows where it will take you into my homebrew world of Vale. You will start your adventure in the area called the Dreaded Isles and it will start in a port called Skullport. The sea is calling for adventure, treasure and fame will be out there waiting for the taking. Now to find a way out of skullport and start your story

Alternate Game- The war of the seven
    --The war of the seven ages is set at the far reaches of the civilized world in a typical D&D world. The realm has recently seen a massive upheaval as Drow forced their way to the surface in an apparent attempt to grab up slaves. The companions thwarted one of these attacks and have now moved on to the Deep Reach Mines where they have now been tasked by the magistrate to investigate the source of what is driving the Drow to become more aggressive than they have in the past.
    Availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday
    Time zone: Eastern time. GMT-5 USA
    Ultimate license user

thank you for consider my post but i filled my slot.
    Ultimate license user

Hey lost a player due to unforeseen circumstances. I need one player that has no commitments on Sundays from 830pm to 1130pm to join the group. give me a PM and i will respond ASAP.
    Ultimate license user

I'm new to FGU, but I have a little bit of experience. I'm VERY familiar with 5e rules. I'm free sunday nights, and I hope you will take me under consideration.

Slot filled thanks who considered this post
    Ultimate license user

Thread Information