FG Spreadshirt Swag

Power in NPC's Saying Module Isn't Loaded

When I am opening NPC's in Necessary Evil, it opens the NPC's normally. But when I click on some of the Powers it either says:

Module Load
    The module you are attempting to use is not loaded.
    NE Players Guide
    Activate module and attempt to open the link again.

Or it opens a New Feat window.

Other powers, like those from the base game work normally.

I have the Necessary Evil GM's Guide and the Necessary Evil Player guide and both are loaded. So I'm not sure why I'm getting this message.
    Has anyone run into this before?

@AussieEric,
    Can you walk us through the exact steps to recreate the issue? We're not able to reproduce locally.
    (i.e. which exact links you are clicking on from the beginning)

Thanks,
    JPG

Turn of Savage Worlds Enhanced Library and try then.

@Jiminimonka, When I was looking up the Savage Worlds Enhanced Library, it seems to be a tool I have to download. And I don't remember doing anything like this before.

@Moon Wizard
    - I created a new campaign using the Savage Worlds (Adventure Edition) and called it Necessary Evil. Now I'm loading into it.
    - In my Library I have selected the Necessary Evil GM Guide, Necessary Evil Player Guide, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition - Player and Savage Worlds Adventure Edition - GM modules to be loaded. (The players are green ticked to be visible and the GM versions red crossed to be not visible to players).
    - I open the NPCs tab.
    - Scroll down the Dr Destruction (as an example) and click on him. It opens his window.
    - I scroll to his Special Abilities and click on Aquatic.
    - It opens a window saying:
    Module Load
    The module you are attempting to use is not loaded.
    NE Players Guide
    Activate module and attempt to open the link again.

+ But if I click on the Heroic it opens a window showing the text of the Hindrance.

+ If I open the Powers tab and click on Aquatic it opens a window showing the text details of the power.

I'm using Fantasy Grounds Unity v4.1.6 ULTIMATE.

I tried making a whole new campaign and it had the same issue.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the exact steps. I'm not very familiar with the SW ruleset, but I was able to recreate and look at the product to find the issue. I've pushed a new Live build that appears to address the issue.

Please run a new Check for Updates, and see if that fixes the issue for you.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for the exact steps. I'm not very familiar with the SW ruleset, but I was able to recreate and look at the product to find the issue. I've pushed a new Live build that appears to address the issue.

Please run a new Check for Updates, and see if that fixes the issue for you.
    Thanks. I ran the update and tested and it all worked great. Thank you very much!!

Blog Entries
    In the event @Moon's hotfix does not fully address this, let me just mention two things: 1) the Necessary Evil DLC was released in 2009 when many features we're accustomed to today simply did not exist, and 2) it was designed for Savage Worlds Deluxe (SWD) which is the previous edition of the game. It's fully playable in SWADE, mind you, though you may need to tweak a few of the rules and mechanics that have been revised for SWADE. Pinnacle published a conversion PDF to help with that.

For Racial Abilities such as Aquatic, which is the one you mentioned, simply bring up the SWADE Player Guide and towards the top of the list you'll see an entry for that. Click that to bring up a list then drag/drop the ability onto the character/NPC you're working with, like so:

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information