STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: M-Space Mod

That may be a temporary solution, but it would be great if you could export the modules without having to copy the entire campaign, since if I want to mix the weapons of one campaign with the magic of another I cannot do it without getting into the code.
    This also affects Mythras, as I have a group that we play with without magic,
    and another in which they do have magic, but they like to create weapons and objects, and I would love to have a module only of magic to import it when I need it (or to place a module for each of the 5 types of magic that the game Mysticism, Animism, Sorcery, Common Magic and Theism).
    Thanks in advance for the concern.

Hello again,
    Thanks for your continued interest. Unfortunately I think the problem lies with the fact that the module exporter does not recognise the Spell, Skill or Weapon groups. At this time I do not know how to fix this problem as the module exporter is not something I am proficient with. So I do not know of a solution to fix it. This is why I used a work around. I am sorry that I cannot provide a more long term solution to this as it is something I am sure I and many others would like.

Thanks to Damned you are now able to export Skills, Weapons and Psionics(Spells) when you create a module for use in future campaigns.
    I have updated the M-Space download.

A huge thanks to Damned for this very small, but very important line of code.

I have updated the .pak mod. This should fix some of the small bugs that had appeared.

Fixed another couple of bugs.

Thread Information