DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: M-Space Mod

M-Space Mod

Hi there guys.

I have created this small mod for M-Space, the Mythras future setting. Like my Mythras mod it provides a skeleton for you to build your campaign upon. If you are familiar with my Mythras mod you will find it very familiar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lonarandir; July 14th, 2022 at 00:14.

I love this mod, the only thing I think need is the starship. If you can add the starship sheet, this mod will perfect for my campaign

Ok. I will see if I can make that happen. Thanks for the feedback.

Hello again.
    I took a look at what the CoreRPG rules have already built in, and I found that you can recreate the M-Space Starship Sheet quite nicely. I created this in 15 minutes in the vehicles tab and could be used as a template. If you do not know where to find the vehicles tab, it is enabled through the sidebar options menu.
    Mythras Ship.jpg

Thank you very much, the only thing that I think would be missing from both the Mythras and M-Space mod is being able to add more body parts to both the characters and the NPCs. My players often pick non-human creatures in Mythras and I'm creating playable races for M-Space

Hi there,
    I have done some work to my mod to add the changes you have requested.
    You may now add additional Hit locations to the character main page, and the NPC page by right clicking to the right of the basic location table and selecting create item.
    I have provided two jpegs to show what has been added.
    The Mythras Update can be found in my Mythras post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lonarandir; November 24th, 2021 at 17:22.

Hello, it's me, again.
    I have a small problem and it is that I cannot export some elements of the mod (Weapons, Psionics and Skills). Can you help me on how I can do it? I am working on exporting small modules to lighten the work.
    Thank you very much, this mod has me very motivated.

The problem may be that the elements you mention are not part of the CoreRPG system, but parts that I added to the mod.
    What are you trying to export, and what are you trying to achieve?
    Once I know what it is I will check if there is anything I can do to help.

I try to create independent weapons modules, for example a set of electric weapons, or a set of chemical weapons. The idea is that each set of weapons is an independent module to be able to use it separately and, if shared, only the necessary element is shared.
    I also want to have the Basic Skills and Professional Skills saved as a separate module so that I can have them done every time I create a new game without having to create skill by skill when I have a new game.

Ok. I think I know what you want.
    Items created in a module are saved to a campaign folder, db.
    If this folder is copied to any other campaign, then that information is copied over.
    When starting a new campaign I use this to populate my new campaign with the data from a campaign I have saved as BLANK. There is nothin in this campaign other than spells, weapons, skills and items. Periodically I have to update this campaign with any new spells, weapons and skills I have decided to create, but basically it provides a base start for any new campaigns that I run.
    You can find the file db at C:\Users\YOUNAME\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantas y Grounds\campaigns.
    I hope that this helps.

Thread Information