Fallout 1
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    we are moving from 5E to PFRPG and love the FOW. FOW worked great in 5E. in testing for the move we realize there is no FOW buttons in the menu of our map. see the pic. any suggestions (everything is updated, we do run a lot of mods/ext)Attachment 50850
    I'm sure it can be remedied but it seems that another module is affecting the buttons. I've tested my module and PF1e and 2e and the buttons appear. Please send me a list of the modules (edit: extensions) you are using and I'll see if I can fix it. Alternatively you can zip up your fg-data directory (modules, extensions and all) and I can download the complete data directory for testing on my side.

    Jason
    Last edited by jharp; January 9th, 2022 at 00:21.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    I'm sure it can be remedied but it seems that another module is affecting the buttons. I've tested my module and PF1e and 2e and the buttons appear. Please send me a list of the modules (edit: extensions) you are using and I'll see if I can fix it. Alternatively you can zip up your fg-data directory (modules, extensions and all) and I can download the complete data directory for testing on my side.

    Jason
    It looks like that Morenu at least uses my extension, this one here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view I indeed also overwrite the toolbar, a change of your loadorder may help? My loadorder should be below 50, I think (I sadly do not own your extension, so, I cannot test on my own)

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    It looks like that Morenu at least uses my extension, this one here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view I indeed also overwrite the toolbar, a change of your loadorder may help? My loadorder should be below 50, I think (I sadly do not own your extension, so, I cannot test on my own)
    Thanks, I'll take a look and see what I can do to remedy.

    Jason

  4. #44
    Ugh, I forgot about this, let me see if I can get you my DMs list

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    Thanks, I'll take a look and see what I can do to remedy.

    Jason
    thanks

  6. #46
    Can confirm that the bad interaction is between FoW and Feature: Extended automation and overlays. Talking to Kelrugem about options.

  7. #47
    Unfortunately, I am having some troubles with the extension:

    Whenever I try to do FoW save, I get the chat message "FoWEnhanced[11]: No valid tokens found on map. Please ensure that there is a valid party sheet and valid combat tracker.". The character used to test this is in the combat tracker, on the map, and in the party sheet. I have deactivated all extensions other than FoW Enhanced.

    The weird thing is, the extension works fine on a newly created test-campaign. But in my existing Tomb of Annihilation campaign, it just doesn't seem to work. I have deleted the character from the party sheet and re-added, but still the same error. Any ideas?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Elewyth View Post
    Unfortunately, I am having some troubles with the extension:

    Whenever I try to do FoW save, I get the chat message "FoWEnhanced[11]: No valid tokens found on map. Please ensure that there is a valid party sheet and valid combat tracker.". The character used to test this is in the combat tracker, on the map, and in the party sheet. I have deactivated all extensions other than FoW Enhanced.

    The weird thing is, the extension works fine on a newly created test-campaign. But in my existing Tomb of Annihilation campaign, it just doesn't seem to work. I have deleted the character from the party sheet and re-added, but still the same error. Any ideas?
    You might check out post #34. That was my issue and once I made the change it works fine.

  9. #49
    Let me know if that fix in post 34 doesn't work for you.

    Jason

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    You might check out post #34. That was my issue and once I made the change it works fine.
    Yeah, that works. Thanks for pointing that out! Looking forward to an update, so I can switch back to title again .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fallout 2

Log in

Log in