Starfinder Playlist

Mobility limited players option?

This is an interesting input device for people that can't use a mouse &/or keyboard, or have limited mobility in their arms. I wonder if (or how) this could be customized to work with FG?

https://www.tapwithus.com

I saw the video about this on Linux Tech Tips a while ago. Since it registers as a mouse/keyboard input device it should just work. Some keyboard/mouse combos might be very difficult, though. I don't know how or if it can do things like ALT, CTRL + click.

Out of genuine interest: In which way would someone be mobility limited that they can use the TAP, but not a mouse/keyboard? I could see it as an idea for someone with one hand to not have to switch, maybe? From what I saw it looked more like an "on the go" alternative for a mouse/keyboard, but less of an alternative input device for mobility impaired people? You still have to be able to move your Hand and tap the fingers, after all.
    Maybe if you have trouble hitting the right keys on a keyboard, but have the motorskills to tap those gestures?
    I don't mean that in any way rude, I'm really just curious.

Thread Information