STAR TREK 2d20

Adjusting Max HP

Starting my first game as GM and my players accidently added additional levels. I managed to remove the extra levels and did not notice that the HP did not adjust. Is there an easy way to unlock the field so I do not have to completely remake the character sheet.

So what you want to do is probably make a new character, there is a whole bunch of stuff that can go wrong when you accidently level a character too high and try to go back on it.

But to answer your question; type '/roll -X' into the chat with X being the difference between the HP value that the character has and should have. Then drag the result bubble from the chat onto the HP box on the characters sheet. Keep in mind that you probably have to adjust Saves, BAB and possibly other things as well that change on a levelup. These are mostly editable so you can just click and type in the correct number.

For the future: export your character before you make any major changes to them, that way you can re-import them at the state you exported, instead of making a whole new character sheet (or needing to fix up the current one).
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thread Information