DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SW Modules Revert Changes Problem

Sorry for re-posting this but after testing with some other SW modules, I figured out that my problem is not connected to the new Pathfinder for SW Module but to many of my Savage Worlds Modules!

After yesterday's update of the PFSW module, the option to revert changes doesn't work as intended. The option shows up in the library as usual, but clicking it has no effect as no changes are visible, except for the revert changes option to disappear. After reloading the module (unload and then load again), the revert changes option is still available for the module!

The revert changes option of other updated modules from the D&D 5e Ruleset like PHB and other 5e modules work fine, indeed.

How can I solve this issue? Is there anybody else who has the same problems?

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    Sorry for re-posting this but after testing with some other SW modules, I figured out that my problem is not connected to the new Pathfinder for SW Module but to many of my Savage Worlds Modules!

After yesterday's update of the PFSW module, the option to revert changes doesn't work as intended. The option shows up in the library as usual, but clicking it has no effect as no changes are visible, except for the revert changes option to disappear. After reloading the module (unload and then load again), the revert changes option is still available for the module!

The revert changes option of other updated modules from the D&D 5e Ruleset like PHB and other 5e modules work fine, indeed.

How can I solve this issue? Is there anybody else who has the same problems?
    Like changes to LOS on maps or editing story entries? I will give it a test now.

Usually, this is caused by something in the ruleset that makes a change to the module data when it is loaded, or a window is opened. I've forwarded to the SWPF developers.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Like changes to LOS on maps or editing story entries? I will give it a test now.
    I testet a bit around for myself. The function does effect LOS Changes of module images. But when I change a story entry of a module text, revert changes has no effect on this - just an unload and reload of the module does!

Essentially I was just wondering why most of my modules load with an active revert changes function, even in a fresh campaign with no prior changes to the module and even after clicking revert changes it loads up again!

I think Moon Wizard has given the explanation for this phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Usually, this is caused by something in the ruleset that makes a change to the module data when it is loaded, or a window is opened. I've forwarded to the SWPF developers.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hi Moon Wizard, thank you for the explanation. It sounds fully reaonable to me. It seems to affects a lot of my SW modules not just the SWPF but as long as there is no real problem, I am ok with this

Thread Information