STAR TREK 2d20

do i need to buy a new book?

hello.
    do anyone know if i have to buy a RL copy of the module's and books i own as a e-book from fgu?
    i want to read the basic books and the new ones that i have purchased on steam but i wonder if there is a posibility of getting them as pdf files so i can print them out for myself to read.
    i have a limited accesabilety to my pc and work loong hours on weekdays. i would realy love to read my e-books but i can not do so as they are only accesable in fgu.
    any one have any tips?

Blog Entries
    You can read the books within FG via the Reference Manual, meaning within the FG interface. This is how the IP holders want it is my understanding.

FG doesn't provide any PDFs directly as far as I'm aware.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

@Jotneheim - welcome to the FG forums! Which ruleset/s are you using?

The only publisher who provided PDFs of their products with an FG purchase is Paizo - for Starfinder, Pathfinder 1e and 2e.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you are using Steam you might be able to use Steam Remote Play to run FG on your home computer and load up the book you want to read and then remotely access it on other devices. For just reading the books in FG it should probably work OK.

I am trying to learn them all, i am a neewbie at dgd.
    But i have a dream, and that dream is one day i will play ��

Thank you Griogre, i will try and see if that is possible.
    It would be nice to be able to read it on other devices

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post

The only publisher who provided PDFs of their products with an FG purchase is Paizo - for Starfinder, Pathfinder 1e and 2e.
    Is this retroactive? I bought serveral PF1e adventure paths for FG and would be glad for the pdfs of those adventures

EDIT: Found the option

Thread Information