5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[PAID] [Online] [DnD 5e] [Zoom] [Candlekeep Mysteries] [UNITY]

LFPs [Online] [DnD 5e] [BBC Paid] [Zoom] [Descent into Avernus] [UNITY]
    An ongoing campaign of 4 players and DM, that is a solid weekly group, is looking for 1 to 2 new players for deep dive into Mysteries of Candlekeep. The party is currently at 5th level, the best level right?. Newbies and Vets welcome. Good mix of combat and roleplaying. I have run a Monday group online for the past 20 months and the core group is really fun to play with. Had a couple drop out due to scheduling, so looking to new blood.

Candlekeep attracts scholars like a flame attracts moths. Historians, sages, and others who crave knowledge flock to this library fortress to peruse its vast collection of books scribbled into which are the answers to the mysteries that bedevil them. Many of these books contain their own mysteries—each one a doorway to adventure. Dare you cross that threshold?

Candlekeep Mysteries is a collection of seventeen short, stand-alone D&D adventures designed for characters of levels 1-16. Each adventure begins with the discovery of a book, and each book is the key to a door behind which danger and glory await. These adventures can be run as one-shot games, plugged into an existing Forgotten Realms campaign, or adapted for other campaign settings.

About me - I run 3 games a week, all online. Been doing the paid DM thing for about 6 years and have 30 players total. I have been playing since the late 70's.

Details:
    Character level - 5 (all races and classes are playable)
    Time - Monday's @ 7:00 PST (each session is 3 hours)
    Starting - Ongoing
    Rule Set - D&D 5e
    Voice - Zoom
    Recorded - No
    Price - $15.00 per session

Ultimate FG Level, just need free UNITY demo account.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by prince1113; September 7th, 2021 at 05:59.

Thread Information