Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.81%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

37 58.73%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 17.46%
Page 8 of 48 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    I had an idea request for this. Is it feasible to get an option near the skills selection to "select PCs with proficiency" (or expertise, of course)?
    Why do you want this? What is the end goal of being able to select the characters with proficiency in a specific skill?

Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    Why do you want this? What is the end goal of being able to select the characters with proficiency in a specific skill?
    Often I'll ask for a group skill check but only for those with proficiency in that skill, and it's cumbersome for the players who don't have their proficiencies memorized to run back to the skill tab (for some reason, folks at my tables seem to trend towards the abilities tab first...). Anyway, for example, if the party is looking at a special ruin I might ask for a History check from those with proficiency; those without might be able to argue their character's case based on background or something, but that's a case-by-case basis anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    I am not seeing either of these issues. If you are trying to get the popup saves caused by NPCs, make sure that the player has the setting turned on in their option menus. The DC option only hides it on the popup rolls list.
    Good Day srmccarty
    Ahhh! I must have missed that!! I will pass that on the my players if they want it

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I'm happy to bug test, and answer anything, to facilitate it

I'm sure some other 3.5 and PFRPG GM/extension creators would also chime in,

it's a great idea (a lot of auto rolls like will/ref/fort really should be rolled by the player to encourage engagement)
    I've got a fork of the project working for Pathfinder. Adding 3.5 would be a matter of detecting ruleset and altering the skills section accordingly. Or figure out a way to automate the skills bit. I played with that some, but defaulted to simply hard-coding for Pathfinder just to get it working. I'm looking at publishing options for my update, but am unsure of the community etiquette for this kind of semi-trivial "update".

Quote Originally Posted by Croddwyn View Post
    I've got a fork of the project working for Pathfinder. Adding 3.5 would be a matter of detecting ruleset and altering the skills section accordingly. Or figure out a way to automate the skills bit. I played with that some, but defaulted to simply hard-coding for Pathfinder just to get it working. I'm looking at publishing options for my update, but am unsure of the community etiquette for this kind of semi-trivial "update".
    I'm interested in working together. I sent you a DM.

Thanks for putting together this. Has great potential.
    Small item to begin with. On your forge page you haven't added a forum link to get to here.

For the prompt owner to roll saves. I have them turned on in the options however when I tried dropping a lightening bolt save on a PC they don't get the pop up box, it just rolls the save automatically.
    Any ideas?
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    Thanks for putting together this. Has great potential.
    Small item to begin with. On your forge page you haven't added a forum link to get to here.

For the prompt owner to roll saves. I have them turned on in the options however when I tried dropping a lightening bolt save on a PC they don't get the pop up box, it just rolls the save automatically.
    Any ideas?
    Below the box to rate the extension, there is a link to forum thread where SW puts it by default. It's easy to miss.
    For the popup rolls, it is per user so.they need to turn it on .This was a recent change, and I will be putting out clarification about this in the next update.

Working perfectly now. Get the prompt as expected.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

V1.2

V1.2 is now live in the forge and there are some significant changes.
    The extension name that shows on the menu has changed. I removed the 5E because multiple rulesets are now supported.
    With this release I have added initial support for PFRPG 1E.
    I did not updated the load order because I am working a fix that I expect to resolve the issues in a more adaptable manner.

Like the extension this was based off of, is there a console command that can be used to bring up the window (if we didn't want to have it displayed on the right side)?

Thread Information