DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.08%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

39 60.00%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 16.92%
Page 46 of 49 First ... 364445464748 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    Hi there! I've noticed that when rolling initiative with the BardicInspiration:1d6 effect it doesn't pop up the roll adjuster. It works for all other roll types. I've tested it with no other extensions loaded.

Thank you for this extension, it's great!
    This is likely an issue with your particular setup. I'm not seeing an issue with staging initiative rolls.

I tested with a fresh campaign and no other extensions loaded and no options changed. What is your setup like? Staged rolls is set to "on"... i have the roll set to check for attacks, saves, checks, and skills. Am i doing it wrong?

Hi there! I've noticed that when rolling initiative with the BardicInspiration:1d6 effect it doesn't pop up the roll adjuster. It works for all other roll types. I've tested it with no other extensions loaded.

Thank you for this extension, it's great!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Why would it?
    So after reading the features, I didn't know this was added, thank you for pointing it out, this is awesome.

Thanks McCartysr for working hard on keeping this well updated.

I tested with a fresh campaign and no other extensions loaded and no options changed. What is your setup like? Staged rolls is set to "on"... i have the roll set to check for attacks, saves, checks, and skills. Am i doing it wrong?
    Ah, I see. Initiative is its own roll type. You can add the option by adding "init" to the list of rolls it looks for. If you don't know the string for a roll you want to add, you can drag the roll into the configuration window that pops up and it will add it automatically.

Ah, I see. Initiative is its own roll type. You can add the option by adding "init" to the list of rolls it looks for. If you don't know the string for a roll you want to add, you can drag the roll into the configuration window that pops up and it will add it automatically.

Thank you very much! It is a minor thing but helps certain of my players. Cheers!

Hey there! I know it takes the ADV/DIS of the GM during the requested roll. Is there a way to add ADV/DIS/Modifier to the actual request rolls popup? Would just make it a bit easier instead of navigating between the popup & bottom of the application.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
    Hey there! I know it takes the ADV/DIS of the GM during the requested roll. Is there a way to add ADV/DIS/Modifier to the actual request rolls popup? Would just make it a bit easier instead of navigating between the popup & bottom of the application.
    While this is technically feasible, I don't plan to add it. I am not looking at modifying the console layout at this time.

First off, great extension!

I'm running into a little problem with Guidance. The caster has two effects they can place. "Guidance; (C); [SELF]" and "Guidance: 1d4". The first is to mark that the caster is maintaining concentration on their guidance spell. The later is to provide the Guidance effect itself.

In Staged Rolls I have the effect listed as "Guidance: 1d4" and it correctly only requests a staged role if "Guidance: 1d4" is present and not the concentration effect. However, Requested Rolls will consume whichever effect is listed first. If the "Guidance: 1d4" is listed first it will consume that, but if the concentration effect is listed first that's the one that gets consumed instead.

There are some workarounds for this situation. For example:
    1. When using Guidance on one self, just apply the dice effect first before the concentration effect
    2. Rename one or the other. For example: "GuidanceDice: 1d4"

Instead of using one of these workarounds, It would be really cool if just the effect with the dice could be consumed in this case!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lholden View Post
    First off, great extension!

I'm running into a little problem with Guidance. The caster has two effects they can place. "Guidance; (C); [SELF]" and "Guidance: 1d4". The first is to mark that the caster is maintaining concentration on their guidance spell. The later is to provide the Guidance effect itself.

In Staged Rolls I have the effect listed as "Guidance: 1d4" and it correctly only requests a staged role if "Guidance: 1d4" is present and not the concentration effect. However, Requested Rolls will consume whichever effect is listed first. If the "Guidance: 1d4" is listed first it will consume that, but if the concentration effect is listed first that's the one that gets consumed instead.

There are some workarounds for this situation. For example:
    1. When using Guidance on one self, just apply the dice effect first before the concentration effect
    2. Rename one or the other. For example: "GuidanceDice: 1d4"

Instead of using one of these workarounds, It would be really cool if just the effect with the dice could be consumed in this case!

Thanks
    Not sure this matters to you or not, but you not longer need to "track" the effect on the caster for (C) effects. You should redo the coding on the effect that is placed on others to
    Guidance; (C); CHECK: 1d4

Thread Information