FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.08%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

39 60.00%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 16.92%
Page 32 of 49 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    My only problem with this is the writing changing to this when on a darker theme. This is also on pf2e if needed, but I doubt it's the reason.

Requested Rolls.png
    Last edited by revanmaster; February 10th, 2022 at 23:27.

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    My only problem with this is the writing changing to this when on a darker theme

Requested Rolls.png
    I'm not sure of that's an issue with that theme or if the manual rolls window is not setup with the same fonts as the rest of the ruleset.

V2.3.2

Version 2.3.2
    Available on the test channel until the February updates go live
    Bugfix:
    • Minor interface adjustments
    • Compatibility with other extensions that override ActionsManager.roll
    • Increased load order to 5 to partially deconflict with Instant Dice
    • Updates required for February ruleset updates (new sidebar button)

Add: Experimental JSON mode to transfer rolls (default on). May help with some extensions that add custom objects to the rRoll table.

Note: Regarding instant dice, this does not mean all dice rolls will be instant, but it does keep Instant Dice from squashing the rolls before they are sent to connected players.

Edit: you need to adjust Instant Dice to have a loadorder of 4 or lower for it to work.
    Last edited by mccartysr; February 21st, 2022 at 05:44. Reason: load order note

Hey there,
    With RR v2.3.1 and the latest update, there is a failure submitting a requested roll (as soon as you "send" it to the client). You mention in the notes above for 2.3.2 that there is a compatibility change coming for other extensions, but this is happening with no other extensions loaded:

Code:
    [3/3/2022 10:01:14 AM] EXTENSION: Requested Rolls version 2.3.1 by mccartysr, 2022\rFor slash commands type /RR
    [3/3/2022 10:01:22 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/rr_manager_action.lua"]:107: attempt to call field 'addRoll' (a nil value)
    Happy to try again with 2.3.2 once it goes live!

V2.3.3

Version 2.3.3 has been moved from test to live. No known issues.

Fixes whatever my issue was!

After the last big update yesterday, I get this message in the chat when s.o. rolls a check using the extension:
    ReqR.jpg
    I just ran an update of FG, and still get this...

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    After the last big update yesterday, I get this message in the chat when s.o. rolls a check using the extension:
    ReqR.jpg
    I just ran an update of FG, and still get this...
    Not sure what s.o. is, and I don't call the referenced function so that is someone else's extension causing that.

I’ve reported this issue to the LDTE author.

Thread Information