FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.08%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

39 60.00%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 16.92%
Page 31 of 49 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    Yes, with the wireframe die selected it works. Thanks for that!

Is it possible (on client) to hide the DC number from chat window example(vs. DC 20)? Only show success or failure?

Last edited by kevininrussia; February 1st, 2022 at 02:12.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Yes, with the wireframe die selected it works. Thanks for that!

Is it possible (on client) to hide the DC number from chat window example(vs. DC 20)? Only show success or failure?

Not that I am aware of.

I have over a 170 extensions. This one is my favorite. Hopefully you received the contribution through the forge. Keep up the great work.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    I have over a 170 extensions.
    Wow. You have both MrDDT and I beat by a huge margin. He and I both have had to pare back our extension libraries because some of them were adversely impacting performance.

Serious question - How have you managed to have that many extensions work without FGU grinding to a halt?
    Last edited by BushViper; February 2nd, 2022 at 23:04.

I just said.. I have that many extensions. I haven't tried loading all at once. I usually try to only load what I think I really want. I do have a lot of ram and a gen 4 PCI SSD that might help some.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    I just said.. I have that many extensions. I haven't tried loading all at once. I usually try to only load what I think I really want. I do have a lot of ram and a gen 4 PCI SSD that might help some.
    Ok, I get you now, I was going to say, playing with 170 exts, I've never heard of people doing that.

I regularly play with around 70 exts. while not quite 170, performance has never been much of an issue. With well written and designed extensions it shouldn't cause much performance impact. Poorly programmed extensions however, can really impact performance with tons of extra unnecessary overhead.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I regularly play with around 70 exts. while not quite 170, performance has never been much of an issue. With well written and designed extensions it shouldn't cause much performance impact. Poorly programmed extensions however, can really impact performance with tons of extra unnecessary overhead.
    Yep. I've been running through mine trying to find the extensions that aren't worth the squeeze.

If I'm GMing a pre-built PF1E module, does this extension allow me to target a PC with an NPC, click the spell saving throw automation button within the spell entry on the NPC character sheet, and then the PC is prompted to make the save? I'm trying and having difficulty getting this to work.

Edit: I think I got it working, I had originally had the setting turned on in Settings, but maybe I either had to restart FG after adjusting the setting.
    Last edited by Schneiderpants; February 10th, 2022 at 05:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneiderpants View Post
    If I'm GMing a pre-built PF1E module, does this extension allow me to target a PC with an NPC, click the spell saving throw automation button within the spell entry on the NPC character sheet, and then the PC is prompted to make the save? I'm trying and having difficulty getting this to work.
    Each player that wants the popups needs to go into the settings on their client and enable the setting for show popup for saving throws. If you want it as GM, you must as well.

Thread Information