FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.81%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

37 58.73%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 17.46%
Page 3 of 48 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    Mattekure and I are currently working compatibility between this and 5e indicators. I'll post an update when we have an idea of whether a fix is possible.
    For the free version, at least, it looks like all that has to be done is add

Code:
    if msgOOB.sSaveDesc then
    to line 261 of Manager_Status_Indicators

and

Code:
    end
    to line 295 (put all of handleApplySave inside an if block - it actually gets called twice and the first time is the issue).

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Why not call it?
    "Automatic Save Rolls PC"
    "Automatic Save Rolls NPC"

Then flip the logic? Default it to on.

The main reason there is confusion with manual is because manual to most people think of Manual Rolls as you rolling a REAL die and then putting a number in.
    I have never used that option specifically as that is how I read it was; you roll a real die and put a number in. Is that not the behavior? What does this option do if not that?

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    I have never used that option specifically as that is how I read it was; you roll a real die and put a number in. Is that not the behavior? What does this option do if not that?
    Similar to the dialog that is shown when the GM uses the menu to request rolls, players get that dialog when they make any save (including concentration). This includes when an NPC forces them to save from one of their attacks.

The whole purpose of this extension is to drive this functionality. I would have the default setting prompt the token owner for a roll and then have the menu option be to 'Automate save rolls - PC' and 'Automate save rolls - GM.'

If you prefer to keep the current set up, though, changing 'Manual' to 'Prompt owner for roll' would clear up some confusion. I think 'Manual' is used in other FG menus to mean entering a number manually, so that a player can roll a physical die at home and enter the result. It would be nice to keep consistent verbiage with the base FG menu.

Quote Originally Posted by M0kkan View Post
    The whole purpose of this extension is to drive this functionality. I would have the default setting prompt the token owner for a roll and then have the menu option be to 'Automate save rolls - PC' and 'Automate save rolls - GM.'
    I like this idea. I think it gets to the heart of what this extension is trying to do.

in line with M0kkan's suggestion. I am thinking the following options. Verbiage was adjusted to be consistent with the rest of Fantasy Grounds.
    NPC: Prompt owner to roll saves
    PC: Prompt owner to roll saves
    Player: Show DC
    View: Sidebar Button (requires reload)

in line with M0kkan's suggestion. I am thinking the following options. Verbiage was adjusted to be consistent with the rest of Fantasy Grounds.
    NPC: Prompt owner to roll saves
    PC: Prompt owner to roll saves
    Player: Show DC
    View: Sidebar Button (requires reload)
    I'm good with this and I agree. Not to be off topic, but are you still working with Mattekure on compatibility with 5e-Indicators? I love this extension, but I can't use it until that's resolved, as my players kind of need the help that 5e Indicators provides (targeting indicators, etc).

The fix will probably be in there the next time he pushes an update. We got them working together.

The fix will probably be in there the next time he pushes an update. We got them working together.
    Awesome! That is great to hear. Thanks for the update!

On a related note, I'm currently working to refactor the override code because it is really hard to debug things for integration at the moment with how it's setup.

Thread Information