5E Character Create Playlist
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    I had an idea request for this. Is it feasible to get an option near the skills selection to "select PCs with proficiency" (or expertise, of course)?
    Why do you want this? What is the end goal of being able to select the characters with proficiency in a specific skill?

Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    Why do you want this? What is the end goal of being able to select the characters with proficiency in a specific skill?
    Often I'll ask for a group skill check but only for those with proficiency in that skill, and it's cumbersome for the players who don't have their proficiencies memorized to run back to the skill tab (for some reason, folks at my tables seem to trend towards the abilities tab first...). Anyway, for example, if the party is looking at a special ruin I might ask for a History check from those with proficiency; those without might be able to argue their character's case based on background or something, but that's a case-by-case basis anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    I am not seeing either of these issues. If you are trying to get the popup saves caused by NPCs, make sure that the player has the setting turned on in their option menus. The DC option only hides it on the popup rolls list.
    Good Day srmccarty
    Ahhh! I must have missed that!! I will pass that on the my players if they want it

Thanks!!

Thread Information