5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.81%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

37 58.73%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 17.46%
Page 7 of 48 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    I see the concentration saving throw issue. Workaround is have the DM set to on, but then it does it for everybody's concentration throws. This is because the concentration roll is triggered by the host. I'll have to dig into this to see if I can fix it.

I'm pushing a bugfix for the tweaks in v1.1.1
    Looks like they are still missing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Answering my own question, it is a conflict with the Spell Automation extension. Since that is a paid extension, I'll post on their thread to see if I can encourage some collaboration on this issue.
    So, have you tried changing the load order? I set mine to 9999 for this ext and I don't have any conflict with combat automation PC or NPC settings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks like they are still missing.
    And I found it now. It's a script load order issue with the way I am calling it. I will have to check for secondary effects. I checked it does load correctly with a stubbed extension.

And I found it now. It's a script load order issue with the way I am calling it. I will have to check for secondary effects. I checked it does load correctly with a stubbed extension.
    In the meantime I just removed the if statement. I am in there changing the loadorder already, so no big deal.

any chance for support for PFRPG?

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    any chance for support for PFRPG?
    No, unfortunately. A quick test shows that some of the request features work, but I don't know how to play PFRPG and therefore don't know where to start for troubleshooting.
    Last edited by mccartysr; October 13th, 2021 at 15:26.

No, unfortunately. A quick test shows that some of the request features work, but I don't know how to play PFRPG and therefore don't know where to start for troubleshooting.
    I'm happy to bug test, and answer anything, to facilitate it

I'm sure some other 3.5 and PFRPG GM/extension creators would also chime in,

it's a great idea (a lot of auto rolls like will/ref/fort really should be rolled by the player to encourage engagement)

Good Day All
    I am having a bit of an issue with this extension. Nothing game stopping, but it is not sending the requested Saving Throws to the PC's and it is always showing the DC regardless of the selections in the Settings. I made a brand new campaign and deleted the extension from my folder and had the Forge redownload it and only enabled this extension and the problem persists.

Is it something I am failing to see?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    I am having a bit of an issue with this extension. Nothing game stopping, but it is not sending the requested Saving Throws to the PC's and it is always showing the DC regardless of the selections in the Settings. I made a brand new campaign and deleted the extension from my folder and had the Forge redownload it and only enabled this extension and the problem persists.

Is it something I am failing to see?

Thanks
    I am not seeing either of these issues. If you are trying to get the popup saves caused by NPCs, make sure that the player has the setting turned on in their option menus. The DC option only hides it on the popup rolls list.

I had an idea request for this. Is it feasible to get an option near the skills selection to "select PCs with proficiency" (or expertise, of course)?

Thread Information