Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.81%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

37 58.73%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 17.46%
Page 38 of 48 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
    Thanks for making this extension. It is, by far the best extension I use.

I know the old version of this had a way to set rolls to advantage or disadvantage, but I can’t find it in the newer one. Maybe that option isn’t available?

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown View Post
    I know the old version of this had a way to set rolls to advantage or disadvantage, but I can’t find it in the newer one. Maybe that option isn’t available?
    Use the buttons on your desktop like you would for any normal roll you were going to drag and drop. The clients can also use this to handle advantage after it has popped up for them.

V2.10-beta

Version 2.10-beta
    • Added the ability to drag the die icon from the manual roll window onto the chat or the tower. -thank you Teniralc for the suggestion and examples of what you wanted
    • Added the Staged Roll beta. Please see the wiki for instructions. https://github.com/seanmccarty/RequestedRolls/wiki -thank you Lo Zeno for the suggestion and helping me squash multiple critical bugs before this release

A quick summary of staged rolls. This is an experimental feature, and it can be turned completely off in the options menu.
    You can now configure rolls to interrupt the normal resolution chain based on effects, feats, features, or traits (for 5E anyway) and show the dice rolled to the players without letting them know whether it succeeded. They can then add additional dice to the roll, click to reroll dice, or just manually enter values. Once they click ok, the rolls continues as normal and you get all of FG's nice automation. The dialog for who can edit the rolls, depends on what computer actually made the rolls. Tower and secret rolls are only shown to the GM.

Thank you for making this extension! I just found it on the Forge, and don’t know how I GM’d without it. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a modification for Pathfinder 2e Initiative where you could choose the skill used to modify the initiative total… Anyway, awesome work! And thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhar View Post
    Thank you for making this extension! I just found it on the Forge, and don’t know how I GM’d without it. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a modification for Pathfinder 2e Initiative where you could choose the skill used to modify the initiative total… Anyway, awesome work! And thanks again!
    Not at this time. PFRPG2 does not use a global script to make those updates in way that is compatible with how I interface with other rulesets. Also, I am not sure where I would put the button, though I could just make it a shift click of the roll button.

V2.10-beta.1

Version 2.10-beta.1
    • Show dice when you drag the die button from the manual rolls window.
    • Remove dice roll when adding dice on staged roll window
    • Via the options menu, each user can now select whether they want their rolls to be done with the dice models or if they wish for them to resolve instantly using a random number. This does not work for dice strings such as 4d6d1.

Quirk I found. With the new Percentage dice as part of the dice packs, I had not noticed that there was not a percentage die to request until a player pointed it out.
    Everything updated, RR 2.10 beta, 2E ruleset

Thanks,

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    Quirk I found. With the new Percentage dice as part of the dice packs, I had not noticed that there was not a percentage die to request until a player pointed it out.
    Everything updated, RR 2.10 beta, 2E ruleset

Thanks,

BOB
    You can add dice rolls by going to the first Other page and adding them to the dice options menu. I added this feature back in June.

Thread Information