DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.81%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

37 58.73%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 17.46%
Page 41 of 48 First ... 313940414243 ... Last

V2.10-beta.3

Version 2.10-beta.3
    • When "ring bell on turn" is on, the player now gets a ding when a roll is added
    • When an identifier has a colon after it with a dice string e.g. BardicInspiration:3d6, the player can now double click it to automatically roll the dice and add them to the staged roll and it expires the effect from their character.

Epic nice.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by mccartysr View Post
    When an identifier has a colon after it with a dice string e.g. BardicInspiration:3d6, the player can now double click it to automatically roll the dice and add them to the staged roll and it expires the effect from their character.
    Simply AMAZING! Thank you mccartysr

V2.10

Version 2.10
    Full support for the instant dice features and staged rolls features developed within the 2.10-beta
    Staged rolls now appear in the same window as the other requested rolls, but now with a green border.
    Slight renaming of my entries in the FG options menu.

I love this extension very well done.
    I'm curious is there a reason why their isn't a d100 option for dice?

Quote Originally Posted by MyrddinEmyrs View Post
    I love this extension very well done.
    I'm curious is there a reason why their isn't a d100 option for dice?
    Because I wanted to limit the defaults, but you can add it on the first options page, if you so desire.

V2.11

Version 2.11
    • Adding dice with staged rolls now rolls actual dice (used to be random number)
    • Dragging staged roll reason to chat now trigger the throws
    • Ctrl+click when re rolling individual staged dice now automatically replaces the value rather than just displaying to chat

Very nice work thanks
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by mccartysr View Post
    Version 2.11
    • Adding dice with staged rolls now rolls actual dice (used to be random number)
    • Dragging staged roll reason to chat now trigger the throws
    • Ctrl+click when re rolling individual staged dice now automatically replaces the value rather than just displaying to chat
    Very nice upgrade. Thanks for keeping this not only alive but advancing!

Hey, guys. I've been playing around with staged rolls and I have a question. I got it working for Bardic Inspiration and it works great. I was trying to get something similar for Emboldening Bond (1d4 on a skill, attack, save, check once/turn) and I ran into a little issue: Emboldening Bond lasts 10 minutes. But as soon as a player uses the staged roll, it removes the effect. Is there any way to keep it on there for the duration and just have it come up once/turn? I have the Ongoing Save Effects extension and I set the effect to ONTURN, which normally works, but it still gets removed. I even messed with the duration of the effect, but no matter what I do, it gets removed after one roll. This may be intended behavior. I'm just wondering if there's anything I'm missing.

Thanks!

Thread Information